150g low protein flour
40g warm water
1 tsp instant yeast
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp soda bicarbonate
Sesame seed (optional)
- Add instant yeast with warm water, set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, milk, salt, soda bicarbonate and yeast mixture.
- Add in butter after soft dough is formed.
- Roll dough till 3mm thick and cut on oven tray with baking sheet.
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200’C till light brown.
Note:- You may add in sesame seed after step 3 for sesame cracker.
all the ingredients
soft dough with butter added
cut into bear shape
a bit over bake, but still taste good. ;p
some love shape cracker
this is the easiest way to cut cracker in shorter time. :D
Added black and white sesame seed into the dough
normal and sesame crackers