315g Bread flour
2 tsp Dried yeast
170ml Warm water
1 tsp Salt
1.5 tbsp Olive oil
1.5 tsp Castor Sugar (optional)
1. Put the yeast in a small bowl, add 4 tbsp of the water and soak for 1 minute. Whisk lightly with a fork until dissolved.
2. Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Add the yeast mixture and remaining warm water. Mix until the flour is incorporated and the dough hold together.
3. Mix in the olive oil and knead it until it is smooth and silky.
4. Shape the dough into a ball. Put in a bowl cover with plate/cling film. Set aside in warm place to rise for 45 minutes until doubled the size.
5. Turn the dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until smooth. Set aside in a warm place again for another 30-40 minutes.
6. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface in 5mm thick. Transfer it to lightly oiled metal pizza tin or baking sheet. Add in your favorite topping (can refer to suggested topping as below).
7. Bake at 200’C for 15 minutes. Serve hot.