I bought this bag of Korean Glass noodle and a pack of seasoning from Empire’s Korean Fair. The promoter gave me some cook glass noodle to taste. Below is my version of dry glass noodle. J Please feel free to change the ingredient according to your taste. For example, you can add in slice carrot, slice capsicum, dried mince shrimps and etcSource: Chrys's recipe
Korean Glass Noodle
Anchovy Dasida Soup Seasoning (Optional)
opps. I left out the mince pork. ;p
1. Boil a pot of hot water, put in Korean Glass Noodle. You can soak the Glass noodle with filtered water b4 cook; it will shorten the cooking time. Cook until the noodle is soft enough. You may add in a two tablespoon sesame oil after the water is drained well.
2. Fry sesame seed in a wok with medium heat (do not use oil) in a few minutes you will notices that seeds are changing in color to light brown. Place it in a plate, set aside.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil and fry the garlic in medium heat.
4. Add in mince pork, stir it. When mince pork is almost cooked, add in sliced mushroom, stir fry for a minute or two.
5. Add in slice cabbage, stir fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add in 2 teaspoon of Anchovy Seasoning, sesame oil and soya sauce.
7. When everything is cooked, turn to low heat. Add in drained glass noodle.
8. Stir everything well, add in sesame seed.
9. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Serve with shredded omelets on top, if desired.